Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dancing My Way Into a New Job

I feel like a lot has happened since I've last posted, and I keep wanting to post to catch up on everything, but instead, something else major happens. Which not only pushes back me posting, but also leave me with a lot more to post about!! I barely know where to start.

Max moved back to Pittsburgh and is currently living in my room with Autumn and I. It's really nice to have him around, even just for the stupid little things, like having lunch together or falling asleep watching a movie on the couch. He's starting his own company designing websites, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Max arrived back in Pittsburgh January 28th, so on the 29th, we decided to have an adventure! Jess, Anna, Javid, and Andres joined us as we galavanted through Scheneley Park, colored beautiful artwork, and watched an epic snowstorm roll in from the vantage point of Javid's roof.

In the photos below, Anna and the boys have a conversation overlooking the pond in Scheneley. It was such a beautiful day, and although cold, we managed to all stay warm and happy together! Below that, you can see more of our adventures through photos. Jess had a yo-yo that she loved, and she also brought a bubble wand which I danced around with as we watched the bubbles land on the surface of the lake and float off far into the distance.

Andres moved to Delaware to start his new job about a week after that, so it was a nice goodbye sort of thing.

A little over a week after our big adventure, on February 8th, a group of us went to a Rusko concert in the Strip District at Club Zoo, which is right next to Static, an awesome dance club and bar. Jess, Max, Javid, Sveta, Intaek, his girl Julia, and myself went and had such a blast! We danced the night away and even got the whole way to the front!

I seriously love this picture of Jess and I, with our sweet glow sticks! It was so hard for us to stop dancing long enough to get a picture together!!
The boys, all sweaty and happy, at the show during Rusko's performance!

And the man himself:
The next day, I had an interview with Adventure Teaching, and at the end of the interview, I got offered a position teaching English in South Korea for a year! I am almost positive I am going to go, as it is a dream come true, and I would definitely regret it if I didn't! Anna also got the position, and we are trying to live together over there so we can travel and explore Asia together!!

Other than that, it has just been work and hanging out with friends. Andres came back this weekend, and we all had a great time going out with him!

Oh, and Happy Mardi Gras!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment